"Any reproduction of images on this blog is under license." "All images are the intellectual property."

2016. szeptember 24., szombat

Clyde Barrow the dog by Gabi Sieve


16.1 inches (41 centimeters)

This dachshund imitates the male fellow of the infamous criminal couple
Gengster-like features with authentical clothes.

Quotation of the letter Clyde has written to Henry Ford:
"While I still have got breath in my lungs I will tell you what a
dandy car you make. I have drove Fords exclusively when I could get
away with one. For sustained speed and freedom from trouble the Ford
has got ever other car skinned and even if my business hasen't been
strickly legal it don't hurt anything to tell you what a fine car you
got in the V8"

The dachshund was designed and made by me.
It is fake velour, meaning textile with skin-like effect.
The eyes are made of glass with eyelids attached.
The nose is leather which I twirled and sewed until it reached the
optimal shape.
Clothes and shoes are non-detachable, but why would anyone want to remove them?
















Gabi Sieve


Milyen jó, ha az embert becsvágyak fűtik! Még szerencse, hogy nekem annyi van. És az egészben az a legjobb, hogy soha nem fogyok ki belőlük! Amint elérem az egyik célt, már ott ragyog előttem a másik. Ettől olyan érdekes az élet. Lucy Maud Montgomery

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...