"Any reproduction of images on this blog is under license." "All images are the intellectual property."

2013. április 16., kedd

Charles pilot OOAK art teddy bear (Sieve)








Charles is prepared from a special fake fur that has an antique look, according to my typical pattern.


His height: 47 cm, 18,5 inches


The body is stuffed with vlies his limbs and his head move with traditional whirls, but I made Charles's sole rigid with thick cardboard, from which the bear can stand.
His nose ridge made bald, his nose is a hand-sewed nose with shiny glaze.
He has eyes glass eyes, with eyelids and light-coloured eyelashes.
I designed and sewed his clothing myself, using leatherette and real leather.
I planned and made the glasses as well, in order to have a standard outlook.

Why a pilot?

Because I am a Hungarian bear designer and I tried to create the famous Hungarian Count László Almásy, at least I thought of him when I prepared my bear.

Count Almásy, remember the movie 'The English Patient'


 Look at the pictures and you may see it how much meticulous work a love can be found in him and he only waits for you to carry him for yourself only, or as gift!


You will also receive a certificate with QR code, szitagabi signature and a year on his feet

Isn't this offer very good?


not hesitate, let Charles be yours!















Gabi (Sieve)



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...