"Any reproduction of images on this blog is under license." "All images are the intellectual property."

2013. november 6., szerda

Garth OOAK artistic teddy bear by Sieve



11 inches (28 centimeters)

Garth OOAK artistic teddy bear from Sieve

I started a mini series what I will number from 001, until I do not feel that I may have given vent to my fantasy.
I found ot to made members of the mini series from furniture drapery I saw it I prepared them in the mood of inflation and wartime period.

As you can see in the pictures, the value, the exclusivity, the mood and the charm depends not only on the substance and the material.

A prepared them with much work and even more affection for you and for you!

GARTH is the 005. He is 28 centimeters tall and made ​​of mustard colored drapery. His clothes'style quotes the beginning of the twentieth century.

Darren is the other elder, boy member of the bear family. 

His arms and legs can be moved, the head is fixed. His eyes are real glass eyes. 

Her dress reminiscents the age.

Such a wonderful creature!










Gabi (Sieve)


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...