"Any reproduction of images on this blog is under license." "All images are the intellectual property."

2013. november 7., csütörtök

AGUEDA OOAK artistic teddy bear By Sieve





10.4 inches (26½ centimeters)

AGUEDA OOAK artistic teddy bear from Sieve

I started a mini series what I will number from 001, until I do not feel that I may have given vent to my fantasy.
I found ot to made members of the mini series from furniture drapery I saw it I prepared them in the mood of inflation and wartime period.

As you can see in the pictures, the value, the exclusivity, the mood and the charm depends not only on the substance and the material.

A prepared them with much work and even more affection for you and for you!

Agueda is the 001. She is 26.5 centimeters tall and made ​​of mustard colored drapery. Her clothes'style quotes the beginning of the twentieth century.

Agueda is the oldy lady member of the bear family. 

Her arms and legs can be moved, the head is fixed. Her eyes are real glass eyes. 

Her dress reminiscents the age of the antique brooch with lace and satin ribbons.

Do not hesitate to contact.







Gabi (Sieve)



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...